Northwest Neurological New and Improved Website
Northwest Neurological, a clinic dedicated to providing patients with integrated, compassionate and individualized quality care for the full spectrum of brain, spine and nerves conditions, recently engaged Design Spike®, Inc. for a redesign of their existing website including the addition of a customized content management system. Some of the goals for the redesigned website included a system for allowing patients to easily request an appointment, making necessary information easy to find and encouraging website visitors to contact the Northwest Neurological office. By providing information for new patients and making it easy to contact the office online, the website decreases the number of incoming phone calls and makes navigating the confusing world of insurance/medical records/physician information much easier.
Based on the demographics of their clients, the Northwest Neurological website had to be simple and straightforward.
The main features of the redesigned website are:
- An easy way to schedule appointments, with a username for existing patients so they can easily sign in.
- An easy-to-read list of what you’ll need to bring to your first appointment, which insurances cover consultations, etc.
- Basic directions and an interactive map.
- A simple way to contact the office.
- A comprehensive list that goes into detail about different ailments the clinic treats and the different medications they prescribe.
- Printable patient documents so that patients can fill them out at home and have them ready when they arrive at their appointment.
- A content management system that allows for quick and easy content updates, uploading forms and adding and deleting pages as necessary.
Website Launch: Northwest Neurological
The new Northwest Neurological website was designed by Design Spike®, Inc. owner and graphic godess, Laura Bracken, and was programmed by Brandon Perdue, master of the keyboards and dominator of the content management system.